King Abdullah University
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
||HOK – Helmuth, Obata & Kassabaum
|Terra Cotta Supplier
||NBK Terra Cotta, Germany
|Cladding Substructure Supply
Overgaard’s Scope / Project Info
- Milling and supply of over 120 tonnes of system profiles.
- Manufacture, assembly and supply of over 1.5 million various system parts.
- System parts to cover an approximately 120,000m² of NBK terra cotta facade.
- Largest structure in the world to be fully clad in terracotta.
- All parts shipped by airfreight to job site to meet the Clients schedule.
- Date of Completion: June 2009.
Download: Project Information [PDF]